Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New and not so new

Here is the cover of my soon to be released Blurb book and a couple of recent images. Some of the photos have been shown here, but there are many that have not. I am just waiting to get the proof copy back and if everything checks out I will release it. The weather is starting to get better and I am going down for a reception in Roseburg, OR on May 11th. It will be at the Umpqua Valley Arts Association Gallery from 5-7pm. I was fortunate to have three of my images selected for the PhotoWorks Northwest Show. If you are in the area stop and say hello. I plan on driving the old highway back home and stopping to shoot in some of the small towns that were bypassed when the interstate was constructed. Should be fun and a chance to go somewhere I have not been for a very long time.
Trillium #1
At Ease (digital pinhole)

No comments:

Post a Comment