Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More ICM

Here are a few more of the ICM images shot during the last several months. Some images may grab me right away, and some just take more time to make a impact. For me at least, the slow impact images are the ones that have the longest shelf life, and many of the ones that grab me lose their punch pretty quickly.  Back when I had a real studio and darkroom, I would pin up photos and look at them several times each workday. I would write notes to myself in the margins, add crop marks, and in general check out how the staying power of the image held up. One of the advantages of having this blog is that it works for me much like the old studio bulletin board did, I can think about, and live with the images for a extended period of time. Kurt




Storm Front

Winter Pond

Titanic's Chair

Winter Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment